[imp] Report as NOT Spam

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 18 17:48:41 PST 2006

Quoting Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>:

> Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:
>>
>> By _default_ it is only displayed in your spam folder.  You can configure
>> it to display in all folders if you want (as I did).
>>

> Forgive me, I can't seem to find that option.  I have "Should we
> display a 'report this message as innocent' link in the message view?"
> checked.  If I move the mail to the indicated SPAM folder the report as
> innocent link shows.

When it says "Should the link only appear in the user's spam folder?"
don't check the box there.  If you check it (spamfolder == true) then
it will only display in the spam folder.  If you don't check it
(spamfolder == false) then it will always display it.

This is in the CVS FRAMEWORK_3 branch, which should be the same as
the current RC, or at least the next RC if not.  Not sure about any
previous versions.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics