[imp] Broken C-Client

ah@avfsolutions.de ah at avfsolutions.de
Fri Jan 20 00:01:18 PST 2006

Hello,
Some days ago I posted to this list beacause of a problem displaying plain
text mails and have been told that this might be the result of a broken
c-client.
Since I am no technician beeing deep into servers I had a phone call to
our provider (Schlund) asking him for a solution to this problem.
The support guy told me that he never heard about broken c-clients but
that some php-security updates have been installed on our server which can
not be uninstalled.
Our Horde-framework consists of the following components:
Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0.3

Horde Applications

    * Gollem: H3 (1.0)
    * Horde: 3.0.3
    * Imp: H3 (4.0)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.0.2-RC1)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.2)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.0.2-RC1)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0.2)
    * Turba: H3 (2.0.2)

PHP Version

    * PHP Version: 4.4.1
    * PHP Major Version: 4.4
    * PHP Minor Version: 1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
------>>>    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

Because of that I would welcome any hints how to workaround this
problem/bug/details about c-client, or, to keep it short, any solution
helping us displaying plain text mails again (since html mails are
displayed correctly and source of plain text mail is available also).
thanks a lot in advance,
kind regards

Alex