[imp] Where is user preferences? Where to setup "first" app?

Georgy Goshin gosha at inbox.ee
Tue Jan 24 09:37:48 PST 2006

Hi!

A few years ago I've installed IMP andused that old version until now. Now I
made a new server, installed

horde-3.0.7.tar.gz
imp-h3-4.0.4.tar.gz
ingo-h3-1.0.2.tar.gz
turba-h3-2.0.3.tar.gz

And now I have a few questions:

In old IMP i had a possibility to select, where to go after login success, I
had configured my horde so, that after login I see an INBOX's page, is it
possible to make it here, in new version?
And there are also was a "users's preferences" - identity, mails per page,
default sort order, language selected my user and so on, now I can't see
thsii possibility, what to do?

Thanks,
Georgy.