[imp] Webmail not working

nibulon nibulon toolkaz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 16:55:42 PST 2006

 Hi all, I have a problem with webmail login. Mail server is QMail and server is LAMP.. Horde version is 3 and IMP version 4. Mail using POP3 client works fine, I can send and receive mails.

The problems begin when I try to login to mail box using webmail, I see the login page but when I try to access it shows me same login page again with no error message. This happens with all  mail accounts in my server, I tried  deleting and creating accounts but nothing changed.

I think this can be a problem with MySQL, I tried using the MySQL scritps provided wothout any success.

Problems appear to have started after installing Zend Cart on the server, Im not sure but on that date trouble began. If I cannot fix this I think I´m going to reset the whoe server :(...

Any help is very appreciated. Toolkaz.