[imp] Fwd: Auth_imp help me please!

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Jan 26 18:08:39 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from stefano at proinco.net -----
     Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:29:47 -0600
     From: stefano <stefano at proinco.net>
  Subject: Auth_imp help me please!
       To: slusarz at curecanti.org

Hi , my name is stefano bagnasco. can u help me? are u the Slusarz who
created auth_imp?
i have tried to install horde on my fedora box following the
instructions on the paper
http://wiki.horde.org/FC4InstallationNotes?referrer=HowTo
all results fine until i entered the web interface (
http://webmail.visitpuertovallarta.com:8080) and tried to configure the
horde to be operative.
but after the configuration of all the aplication (kronolith, passwd
ect..) apart from "horde"....
this error was produced in the left frame:

   SE ha producido un error irreparable

       Auth_imp: hace falta la extensión IMAP.

[línea 44 de /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php]

       Detalles (también en el archivo de registro de Horde):

object(PEAR_Error)#15 (8) {
   ["error_message_prefix"]=>
   string(0) ""
   ["mode"]=>
   int(1)

[...]

apart from this another fatal error troubles me:

when i click on "horde" to setup the application.... it directs to the
same page of the other application
(http://webmail.visitpuertovallarta.com:8080/admin/setup/config.php?Horde=h59sedree3kvdtl9d802jgpel2&app=horde)
but in this case an EMPTY page is shown.... and also the message "No
version found in your configuration. Regenerate configuration. get the
generated php version" was previously shown in the application list page
in the "horde" line.

can u help me with a suggestion ? please!!!!
thanks you

stefano bagnasco

----- End forwarded message -----