[imp] Empty window when opening mail

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Fri Jan 27 09:19:17 PST 2006

We saw something similar with the encoded messages.  The default 8mb
memory limit would be hit when users would view images as attachments.
We had to bump it up to 32mb or so.  Try increasing this to a high
number temporarily and see if this fixes the problem.  Back it down from
there.

Hope that helps.

Gary

On