[imp] some things broke after cvs head update

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Sat Jan 28 00:32:32 PST 2006

I updated CVS today, but reading an unread message still gives:

"There was no text in this message part".

Replying to a message gives another error this time:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getheaderob() in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/compose.php on line 223

Viewing a message's HTML content in a new window is not working. All I'm
getting is an empty window without any source code at all.

So again, falling back to CVS as of January 21, and everything works again.

Any idea what's messed up with my installation? (Using dovecot, imp's
prefs are stored in the sql database)

Bye

Volker