[imp] IMP, Cyrus and Copy outgoing messages to 'Sent Items'

Thor Vik thorvik at wingthor.net
Sun Feb 5 07:47:34 PST 2006

Hi, all.

Sorry if this topic is covered before. But I have scanned the archive
back to 2004 without finding any solution to my problem.

I am running Horde 3.0.9 and IMP H3 4.0.4 on top on a cyrus imap mail server.
The problem is; Horde won't put a copy to the 'Sent Items' folder , stating:

  "The folder "Sent Items" was not created. This is what the server
said:   Invalid mailbox name"

However the folder is there. I also can create folders, so why does IMP
want't to create it anyway. The same thing occurs when I try to safe
drafts

I have read in CHANGES doc for the last unstable version (4.1) that
there is a fix regarding selection the sent mail folders. But when I
upgraded IMP to this version I got an error in the
horde/lib/Horde/Notification.php on line 190, undefined function. And
no mail was shown. Now I am back to 4.0.4 version of IMP.

So my question is; should I struggle with the upgrade of IMP or should
I try to fix the existing one? And in any case does anyone now where to
find the solution on either of the cases?