[imp] HTML MEssage Viewing

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Feb 6 08:52:04 PST 2006

inp/config/mime_drivers.php
$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;
I think will get you what you want

Bill

Quoting Dale Britt <dbritt at columbusinternational.com>:

> Hello
>
> Is there a way to set to view all emails in html versus text?
>
> We have client's who want the html to be viewed by default
>
> Thanks
> Dale

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete it. Thank you.