[imp] Fwd: Re: Swedish characters in sidebar

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 9 03:37:37 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von andreas at dahlen.ws -----
      Datum: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 12:32:48 +0100
        Von: Andreas Dahlen <andreas at dahlen.ws>
Antwort an: Andreas Dahlen <andreas at dahlen.ws>
    Betreff: Re: [imp] Swedish characters in sidebar
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Citerar Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Andreas Dahlen <andreas at dahlen.ws>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've checked out Horde, IMP and Framework from CVS with tag FRAMEWORK_3.
>>
>> When showing mailfolders in the sidebar (menu) swedish characters
>> arn't handled correctly.
>> Foldernames are correctly shown within IMP, i.e. open folder drop
>> down, Folder Navigator and heading.
>
> You need to provide *far*, I mean, *FAR* more information about your
> (client and server) systems.
>
> Jan.

Sorry for the lack of information.

Client: InternetExplorer 6 and Mozilla 1.5.0.1 (same behaviour)
Server: Solaris 9
Apache: 1.3.28
PHP: 4.4.1
Courier IMAP: 2.1.2
Page Encoding: UTF-8
Updated from CVS today; Framework, Horde, IMP with tag FRAMEWORK_3.

On the same plattform updated from CVS today; Framework, Horde, IMP
from HEAD. Characters is shown as they should.

Hope that this information will be enough. Else, please specify
information needed.

/Andreas

This message was sent using IMP (http://www.horde.org).
Running on PHP 5.1.1, Apache 2.0.55, FreeBSD 6.0.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/