[imp] attachment size limit regarding....

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 9 08:15:46 PST 2006

Quoting Anant Athavale <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> I want to do it for the total attachement size.  We have two category
> of users.
> 1. staff and 2. trainee.  We want to reduce the total attachment size for
> trainee category of users. All accounts are on the same server.
>
> Is it possible to change horde/imp/conf.php contents dynamically?

Yes.  It is a php file, so you can do anything in it.  Just make sure
you put any changes below the line that reads:

/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */

If you put it above that line, you will break the admin web interface.

Just have it read the data from ldap, calculate the size, and redefine the
definition of $conf['compose']['attach_size_limit'] and you should be all
set (yeah, I know, easier said then done).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!