[imp] Folder counts

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 9 08:43:58 PST 2006

Quoting Daniel Kucharski <horde at inspiran.be>:

> However, I still encounter some small problems.  When mails are moved
> to folders (using filters), I don't see how many unread emails I have
> for each folder.  Only in the "inbox" folder, i see the counts between
> parentheses, but now in others.  How can I fix this?

In the mail application, click on the "Folders" icon on the top menu bar.
Find the folders you want to monitor, and check the checkbox next to those
folders.  Then from the Action menu at the top, select "Check Folders(s)
for New Mail" and you should then see the new mail count for those folders.

I'm not sure if you need to do anything else to get those folders to show
up in the portal summary, as that depends on your settings and versions
and all.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics