[imp] 2 problems

Klemen Humerca klemen at humerca.com
Thu Feb 9 23:55:28 PST 2006

Hello.

I've just installed Horde and IMP from CVS (FRAMEWORK_3). When I try to
save config of Horde or IMP (or any other modul), I get blank page with
this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Registry::clearCache() in
/home/www/takeiteasyci.com/horde/admin/setup/config.php on line 72

Config gets saved, but it's very annoying. The other annoying problem I
have is when I open message with image (.jpg, .gif..) attachment. When
I click on (direct) link of a picture, I see a popup window saying

I have FC4, PHP 5.0.4 (GD Support=enabled), Horde 3.1-cvs, IMP H3 (4.1-cvs).

P.S.:
How can I download latest stable release from CVS. I tried cvs co -r
FRAMEWORK_3 horde imp, but I got 3.1 horde instead of 3.0.9 and IMP 4.1
instead 4.0.4?

Thank you.

--

Klemen Humerca