[imp] PHP Warning in IMP.php, version 4.1-rc2

Sergey A. Lipnevich sergey at optimaltec.com
Mon Feb 13 04:20:12 PST 2006

Hi All,

I have the following warning popping up in the logs after installing
PHP 5.1.2, Horde 3.1-rc2, and IMP 4.1-rc2:

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/share/www/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1176

It's this line in the latest version of this file in CVS:
http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/imp/lib/IMP.php?r=1.449.4.54#l1205. I
didn't find a tag for my version of IMP, so I don't know which revision
to compare it to.

The line there has to do with namespaces. I don't know if "namespace"
parameter in servers.php is important, but it is set to empty line. I
tried removing this parameter altogether from my IMAP server's
(dovecot) spec, but the warning is still there. The IMAP server itself
is responding quite speedily.

If somebody can shed some light on this, please do. Thank you!

Sergey.