[imp] Problems occured when displaying message

Ozhan Karaman ozhankaraman at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 00:27:59 PST 2006

Hi;
      I am using Horde  3.1-RC2, IMP H3 (4.0.4) and PHP 4.4.2. I have configured horde and imp,  i can successfully send and receive messages, messages are listed in  main INBOX screen but when i try to retrieve a message system responses

       Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/httpd-2.0.55/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Maillog.php on line 122

      error and the message cannot be displayed... How can i solve this issue i think this issue is a php based coding problem.

      Regards
    Ozhan