[imp] New imp behaviors when forwarding messages?

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Mon Feb 20 01:36:12 PST 2006

Hi developers (and translators),

In the CVS version I recognized two things this mornings. Perhaps they
were implemented a while ago, I don't know:

1. When a user with a german locale is forwarding a message, it gives
an Outlook like subject:

WG:

instead of the more international like "Fwd:" or "Fw:".

This is quite inconsistent, because when replying to a mail the
standard "Re:" is still in use.  At least the user should be asked if
he or she wants to use these Outlook conventions or not.

2. When forwarding e.g. a plain text message the message is forwarded
_twice_: inline and attached.

If there's a way to manipulate these behaviors, please advise.

Thanks

Volker