[imp] Configuring the Sent folder in IMP (globally)

Jacob Elder jake at trec.us
Tue Feb 21 15:53:46 PST 2006

This would apply to anyone who does not have this setting in their
preferences already. If you aren't afraid of potentially irritating
your users, you can open the SQL Shell, enter this query, and click
"Execute." A typo here could erase all all preferences.

DELETE FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_scope="imp" and
pref_name="sent_mail_folder";

Users would then inheiret the new setting on next login. Horde won't
rename the old folder or anything; you have to take care of that
yourself.

--
Jacob Elder