[imp] group email solution

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Tue Feb 21 21:48:09 PST 2006

I don't know why I do this.
I ask first....
I now have it working.... what was confusing me was all the stuff that came
switched on by default on my installation, 3 ldap address books, a
preferences based address book etc...

I've slimmed it down to a single address book and it is much easier to work
with now.

Found all the settings I needed to change in the 'sources.php' for turba.