[imp] Recent Upgrade - still a few bugs in the system

Ron Hall ron.hall at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 23 06:23:53 PST 2006

Howdy

We made a major change in the way ou Horde/IMP/Turba/Ingo structure has
been built. We now
have a few bugs to work out the first and foremost one being that some
people are having trouble
viewing their Private Addressbook. The data is in the postges DB, but
they don't see it. I would
prefer if everyone moved away from this and used the facilities provided
by Turba, but cannot do
this until we can provide a mechanism for importing into My Addressbook.

Now the question is, does someone know if there are various options that
might be set that are
preventing the "seeing" of the Private Addressbooks and what they might
be. Barring that does
someone have a script that will extract the information and put it in a
CSV file that they can then
use for import?

Thanks Muchly.

PS

Relevant information:

FC4 - IMP: H3 (4.0.5-cvs) INGO: (Version: H3 (1.0.3-cvs)) TURBA:
(Version: H3 (2.0.6-cvs)) HORDE: 3.0.10-cvs
          PHP Version: 5.0.4