[imp] Reading default identity value from an ldap attribute

Ozhan Karaman ozhankaraman at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:45:14 PST 2006

Hi;
  This code is only a testing code i am not querying over a database i  only want to test that imp enters to the function so that when i push  the compose button i want to see that $emailname variables value is seen on from field. Now i cannot prove that system uses _prefs_hook_from_addr function. After i have seen that system uses _prefs_hook_from_addr function i'll write the ldap backend for from_addr variable...  :)

  Thanks
  Özhan

  horde/config/prefs.php
  $_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
      'value' => '',
      'locked' => true,
      'shared' => true,
      'type' => 'text',
      'hook' => 'true',
      'desc' =>  _("Your From: address:")
  );

  horde/config/hooks.php
  if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {

     function _prefs_hook_from_addr($user = null)
       {
            echo "TEST TEST";
            $emailname = "zada zuda";

            return $emailname;
       }
  }

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:  Zitat von Ozhan Karaman :

>   I read the user contributed preferences page and modified
> hooks.php,  prefs.php files but i cannot change the default identity
>  value. It  still remains same default value. My test codes are
> below  are there any  problems on my test code ?? Are there any other

The code looks fine. Are you sure you're testing with users that don't
have an identity saved in the preference backend yet?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/