[imp] Imp portal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 6 09:42:52 PST 2006

Quoting "Daniel A. Ramaley" <daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU>:

> I am looking for information on running Imp within 3rd party portal
> software (Luminus, which is based on the open-source uPortal). So far
> my searches for documentation on if this is possible and how to do it
> have come up empty. Has anyone done this? Is there existing
> documentation that i have missed, and if so, where can i find it?

A quick google search turned up this:
http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~bruce/uportal/finalreport1.html

and a few others:
http://www.google.com/search?q=horde+uportal

It'd be great if you started a wiki section on http://wiki.horde.org/
bringing together any information you find and anything that you come
up with on your own.

If searching doesn't find all of the info you need, feel free to ask
here, but it'd be helpful to have specific questions about what you
need, since not all of us are familiar with Luminus/uPortal.

-chuck