[imp] IMP 4.1 - Where is the "Message Source" link?

Jess j3_lists at collicott.net
Wed Mar 8 06:23:07 PST 2006

Quoting "Muenz, Michael" <linux at leute.server.de>:

>> After upgrading, I can't find the "Message Source" link in IMP anymore
>> when viewing a message.
>
> Login to Horde Admin --> IMP --> User Capabilities and Constraints -->
> If this is true, then there will be a 'Message Source' link in the parts
> [...]

Thanks for your reply Michael. I went into that area of the Horde
Admin, however on the User Capabilities and Constraints page, I only
have three options related to the following:

- Allow users to user folders at all
- Alternate login screen
- Alternate logout page

Do you see an option for "Message Source" in your 4.1 install though?

Thank you,

Jess