[imp] Imp 4.1 empty trash issue

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Thu Mar 9 10:54:45 PST 2006

>>> In the new version, the message saying the trash was emptied
>>> is still there as expected, but the trash folder is made the active
>>> folder.

>> I've seen this too but forgot to mention it.

> This is the expected behavior.

Why? I go to a folder with 500 messages, page my way through to a few
messages I need to find, on my way I delete some messages.. I'm on page
14 .. for some odd reason I decide to empty the trash and all of a
sudden I'm in a completely different folder? I assume I'm weird in all
kind of ways, but I cannot see how I should be expecting this behavior.

-joho