[imp] after 4.0.9 to 4.1 different sent-mail & drafts being used

Mark Worsdall imp at hinwickhall.ac.uk
Fri Mar 10 03:23:48 PST 2006

> Quoting Mark Worsdall <imp at hinwickhall.ac.uk>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After upgrading from imp 4.0.9 to 4.1 a lovely thing happend, the
imap
>> folders where automatically all subscribed, which was great.
>>
>> But the original sent-mail and drafts folders were inside the
Mail/
>> folder, imp is now creating them in the root, at the same level as
the
>> inbox (outside Mail/).
>>
>> This means I have to move everybodies sent-mail and drafts folder.
>
> No you don't - they are the same folders.  IMP now displays all
> folders in a user's personal namespace on the base level.

We are getting 2 seperate files:-

ls -l
drwxr-xr-x  5 laket  management   512 Aug 18  2004 PC-Files
-rw-------  1 laket  management  1627 Mar 10 11:01 drafts
drwx------  2 laket  management   512 Mar 10 11:07 mail
-rw-------  1 laket  management  3591 Mar 10 11:04 sent-mail

-su-2.05b$ ls -l mail
total 1524
-rw-------  1 laket  management  856539 Jun 28  2005 Management
-rw-------  1 laket  management     514 Jun 28  2005 My Staff
-rw-------  1 laket  management    2588 Feb  8 10:25 drafts
-rw-------  1 laket  management  649775 Mar  8 11:12 sent-mail
-rw-------  1 laket  management    1028 Mar 10 11:06 tjfolder

Thought if I changed the value:
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
     'value' => 'sent-mail',
     'value' => 'mail/sent-mail',

Did not help.

Mark Worsdall (Network Manager) netman at hinwickhall.ac.uk
http://www.hinwickhall.ac.uk

Hinwick Hall College, Hinwick, Nr Wellingborough, Northants, NN29 7JD
Tel: +44 (0)1933 312470

Click here to make a donation: http://www.hinwickhall.ac.uk/donate

The Shaftesbury Society, Registered Charity No: 221948
Head Office: 16 Kingston Road, London, SW19 1JZ

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee.  This e-mail and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the named addressee or the person responsible for delivering the
message to the named addressee, please destroy any e-mail and attachments
received and contact the sender via e-mail return.

The Shaftesbury Society cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage
you suffer as a result of software viruses.