[imp] Change handling of multipart messages

Ulf Schmidt ulf at neochouva.de
Fri Mar 10 17:23:34 PST 2006

Hi!

I'm using Horde for a very short time now. But there's one thing giving
me a bad feeling about imp. I'm recieving some very nice newletters.
Usually they come in html format. Imp prefers the text content and just
offers a Link to show the html version. If I'm not wrong this is
because it takes the LAST multipart object. Usually tools take the
first wich would be the html version. Could I do anything to change
that?

Any hint would be very welcome. I can't believe I'm the only one who
doesn't like this.

But just to get it right: I'm really impessed about horde. It's a
really great work you guys did (and still improve). I used openwebmail
before wich looks a little nicer but hore works much better. Needless
to say anything about the wonderful calendar features of horde...

Thanks for any help

Ulf

believed to be clean.