[imp] Problems with imp-h3-4.1

Alainn alainn at chara.de
Sun Mar 12 01:49:13 PST 2006

Hello -

I have apache2, php 5.1.2, mysql 5.0.18, and imap (2004g)

Here is the problem:

with the Horde-3.0.9 all is working as it should.

with a FRESH install of the Horde 3.1 things, I can not log into imp.  First,
the imapd server draws incredible amounts of CPU (2 minutes, full tilt), then
the httpd server goes into a hard loop.

just changing from a fresh install of 3.1 to 3.0.9 gets rid of this problem.

I have tested this, and the problem must be in Horde-3.1 - I am hoping I am
being thick, but I have tested this at length.

any ideas?

Álainn