[imp] Problems with imp-h3-4.1

Alainn alainn at chara.de
Sun Mar 12 09:52:51 PST 2006

Jan - the version I am using is imp-h3-4.1 (it was in the subject line :)

I am using all of the latest Horde stuff release a week ago (6-3-06).

the Imap server works from the test.php page for imp, and with the previous
horde version (3.0.9) imp worked very well.

I have tested some more - the imap server reports that I have logged in
successfully, but then there is no information- after 1 minute of burning CPU,
IMAP hands the CPU back to httpd - which then loops until KILLed.

Álainn