[imp] Mail to Groups?

S. Petty spetty01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 20:27:31 PST 2006

I've been reading the different lists for the framework, turba, and imp,
but haven't seen a concrete answer about sending e-mail to groups.

I'm using IMAP for authentication, and mySQL for address books.  No LDAP
support.  I'd like to somehow create a group name/address for all of my
users so that they can enter a single address in the compose window and
send e-mail to everyone.

I've tried creating a group, then sending e-mail to that group name, no
luck.  I've been through sources.php, though nothing stands out to
change or add.

Is it even possible to have a single group name/alias expand to multiple
e-mail addresses?

Thanks all!

Sean