[imp] link to show/hide deleted messages

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 07:38:31 PST 2006

I'm trying out IMP 4.1 and I noticed this happening. I am pretty sure that
there is an error in lib/Mailbox.php on line 447 and that:

$ret_array = array('hide' => false, 'purge' => true);

show be:

$ret_array = array('hide' => true, 'purge' => true);

But I am not absolutely certain yet. Certainly that fixes the problem for
me and I can't see any reason why the hide button should be hidden in that
bit of logic.