[imp] link to show/hide deleted messages

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:32:44 PST 2006

2006/3/14, Graeme Wood <Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk>:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>
> > Quoting Graeme Wood <Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk>:

> > > How do you know that? I am sorry but you are wrong. I am not using Thread
> > > Sorting. I checked that and I also checked all the preference settings
> > > that might influence it.
> >
> > But do you have any deleted messages in the current mailbox?  Because
> > that's all the piece of code listed above does - it hides the
> > Show/Hide link if there are no deleted messages in the mailbox.
>
> In my case I do. If I delete a message then the purge button appears and
> the hide delete button does not. Only by patching that bit of code do I
> get the hide delete button to appear. It seems quite illogical to me that
> the code should read:
>
> if I have a setting to show the delete button then don't show the delete
> button

I had to move the line above (on a different line btw in CHS HEAD) to
the end of the function and setthem both to true to get the links. I
have deleted messages but they keep to be hidden and I was unable to
purge or show them.
I had to set both to true. If I wanted to set the purge to false it
was hidding both links (purge and show deleted messages).

I, haven't found another solution yet (I'm not a PHP programmer but I
want to have a look at it tommorow if someone else doesn't find
another solution till then).

Marc

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards

Marc Fellman