[imp] IMP upgrade problem Tree.php

Marcelo Maraboli marcelo.maraboli at usm.cl
Wed Mar 15 05:34:43 PST 2006

Dear list..

I recently upgraded HORDE-3.0.9 and IMP-4.0.4 (via patch)
to HORDE-3.1 and IMP-4.1 and I´m receiving a lot of errors
in the log files...

The patch upgrade worked fine, but I suspect more should
be done manually (to MySQL data maybe?)

first: horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php

Mar 15 02:15:16 ewok httpd: PHP Warning:  explode(): Empty delimiter. in
/usr/local/www/www.webmail/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php on line 803
Mar 15 02:15:16 ewok httpd: PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  Virtuelle
Ordner in /usr/local/www/www.webmail/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 154
Mar 15 02:21:25 ewok httpd: PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  imap_server
in /usr/local/www/www.webmail/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 83

The "Virtuelle Ordner" is the "Virtual Folder" in French. I also
receive this error message in Spanish...

second:
Mar 15 02:21:25 ewok httpd: PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for
foreach() in /usr/local/www/www.webmail/horde/imp/lib/Search.php on line 475

third: some users log in and get the following
error:
"Unexpected response from server to LOGIN command."

any ideas, please.

thanks in advance.

--
Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott
Jefe Area de Redes y Comunicaciones (Network & UNIX Systems Engineer)

Direccion Central de Servicios Computacionales (DCSC)
Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria         phone: +56 32 654237
Chile.                                    http://elqui.dcsc.utfsm.cl/