[imp] Imp eMail display charsets

Ulf Schmidt ulf at neochouva.de
Thu Mar 16 07:56:52 PST 2006

Hi!

Im from germany and thats why special chars are my bad friends...
I'm expirienceing a funny problem with eMails wich don't use ü and
things like that for umlauts.

- Horde is set to german language
- All Buttons look fine (including umlauts)
- The mail body is crappy, all umlauts are broken
- encodine (as firefox says) is UTF-8

If I change the encodin in firefox to iso-8859-1 or iso-8859-15 the
umlauts in the email are fine but all umlauts from horde are broken...
Any idea how to change this? I want both to be readable...

Thanks for any help

Ulf

believed to be clean.