[imp] Mail folders in IMP

Karl-Heinz Christian Zeck christizeck84 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 09:14:10 PST 2006

I found out that I the problem is because of this line:
Horde::addScriptFile('DimpCore.php.js', 'dimp', true);

This generates the following code:<script language="JavaScript"
type="text/javascript"
src="d:/projects/horde/dimp/js/DimpCore.js.php?Horde=9f5a19582c5716c72096566bb47a9264"></script>

IS this ok?I mean it is allowed to use .php files in the src attribute of
the <script> tag?

I receive all my js errors for functions that are declared in the
DimpCore.js.php

Can anybody help me with this one?