[imp] Help connecting to an exchange 2003 server

Bianchi Quota Leonardo Leonardo.BianchiQuota at insiel.it
Fri Mar 17 06:15:25 PST 2006

Hi, I have a running FrontEnd IMP and 5 uw-imap boxes. I should add also
an Exchange 2003 SP2 and I need to understand how to connect to it.

Horde/IMP as test.php report:
IMP Version,IMP: 3.2.1,PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

When I run test.php checking the exchange server connection I have
successful relsults as belove:

server="10.1.11.147" user="topo.gigio"
mailbox="{10.1.11.147:143/imap/notls}INBOX"
INBOX has 18 messages (2 new 0 recent)

Hoping this is the only change I need to do, I tryed to add to
horde/imp/config/servers.php the following lines and I could not login!
Why? I think that exchange needs a different configuration!

$servers['ms01.domain.it'] = array(
    'name' => 'MS01',
    'server' => '10.1.11.147',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',