[imp] Problem with authenticate with IMP

Luis Slaova dejikocv at yahoo.es
Sat Mar 18 07:31:58 PST 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Luis Slaova <dejikocv <at> yahoo.es>:
>
> > I have a problem with the last version of IMP, 4.1. If I used it to
> > authenticate Horde, it gives me always a logon failed, but the sidebar
works
> > perfectly, and if from the sidebar I go to Mail I can see my email
correctly,
> > but I cann't see directly the main page of Horde. What can be the problem?
>
> A misconfigured cookie path.
>
> Jan.

 I have checked the configuration, and I think it's correct. In PHP the path
is correct, and in horde configuration is also good. I have /mail and I have
installed horde in this root directory. What other option should I checked?
 With the previous version of IMP it works perfectly, so I think that I should
have the correct configuration, but seems that it's not true. I don't know.
Could you help more?

Thanks.