[imp] Inserting a web link in html format

Michael mseltser at soroki.com
Mon Mar 20 12:19:32 PST 2006

   Hello all:

   I would like to find out if someone can help me turn off the
following feature:

   When one composing an e-mail in html format and inserts a web link
to the body of the e-mail message, the contents of the e-mail
contains additional text as an example below...

   Is there a way to disable it and leave original URL content
untouched?

   The problem here is that on the reply, [1] this character becomes
part of the URL and therefore makes URL invalid to the user

   Thanks,