[imp] Display new mail in subfolders

Ulf Schmidt ulf at neochouva.de
Mon Mar 20 13:37:27 PST 2006

I like horde a lot but upgrading it is quite a frustrating thing to me...

I'v started my way to the cvs head. I wanted to upgrade step by step.
What I've done so far is Upgrading Horde to V3.1. Everthing is fine.
Some Icons have changed but no really big changes at first sight. Next
step was to push IMP from 4.0.4 to 4.1. I didn't find any special
information in the UPGRADE file. My Steps so far where:

delete the old IMP Folder
unpack the new one copy the new .dist files
Configure a server
Configure imp via horde admin

It's not working Properly.
I'm getting massive errors:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Folder.php on line 671

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in IMP.php on line 1207

Both lines do something with namespaces wich is new in this version as
far as I know. the test.php of imp tells everything is fine...

Are there any other things to do to get it working? Do I have to
Upgrade anything else? Here's my current Installation:

Adressbuch (turba)  H3 (2.0.5)
Aufgaben (nag) H3 (2.0.4)
Dateimanager (gollem) H3 (1.0.1)
Email Mobil (mimp) H3 (1.0-RC1)
Filter (ingo) H3 (1.0.2)
Horde (horde) 3.1
Kalender (kronolith) H3 (2.0.6)
Notizen (mnemo) H3 (2.0.3)
Passwort (passwd) H3 (3.0)
Webmail (imp) H3 (4.1)

Thanks a Lot for any help

> Zitat von Ulf Schmidt <ulf at neochouva.de>:
>
>> Can Imp be forced to check all folders on logon?
>
> In CVS HEAD, yes.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

> believed to be clean.