[imp] Howto create new virtual folders?

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Tue Mar 21 04:43:57 PST 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Matthias Krawen <Matthias.Krawen at t-online.de>:
>>BTW: When I try to edit the "virtual inbox" on a new account I get
>>the following errors. If I reset the configuration, set the values
>>and save the configuration everything works fine. The search in Imp
>>works fine overall, no problems like in a "fresh" "virtual inbox"
>

> If you can edit the Virtual Inbox you have done something wrong. It is
> not editable.
>
> Jan.

It is editable here too, and I get the same errors.

I don't think I did anything wrong, except perhaps:

1. I did a bit of testing Horde-3.1/IMP-4.1 on a system running
Horde-3.0.x/IMP-4.0.x without running the sql upgrade scripts first.

2. I started to use the upgraded system after 3.0_to_3.1.mysql.sql
finished, but I could not wat for move_history_out_of_datatree.php to
finish, (it took over 24 hours!). So I started using the system while
move_history_out_of_datatree.php was still running.

                                Yours: Laszlo