[imp] Additions to spell-check dictionary

Michael Dahlberg dahlberg at bucknell.edu
Tue Mar 21 07:56:25 PST 2006

I'm running Horde 3.0.4, IMP 4.0.2, and aspell 0.60.2 under Apache 1.3.33/PHP
4.3.11.  PHP was compiled without aspell support.  Spell-checking works fine,
however, several of my users have asked whether additions could be made to the
dictionary so that certain words don't show up as misspelled.  I have added
these words to the personal dictionary of the user that Apache runs as,
however, they continue to show up as misspelled.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike