[imp] IMP: Check folders for new mail

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Tue Mar 21 09:36:37 PST 2006

Hi,

in IMP|Folders after marking one folder, and selecting the action: Check
Folder(s) for New Mail, you get the confirmation message:
You were successfully subscribed to "foldername".

In my opinion, this is not a good confirmation message, some people may
actually think this is the same as the IMAP subscription mechanism (it
is clearly not). It is quite ackward to translate as well, for the same
reason.

I suggest to change to confirmation message (lib/Folder.php:510)
to this:
Folder %s will be checked for new messages.

                              Yours: Laszlo