[imp] IMP 4.1 and Cyrus - INBOX and subfolders

Peter Reuterås peter at md.kth.se
Wed Mar 22 07:14:41 PST 2006

Hi

I've been testing IMP 4.1 and after switching to a web server with never
versions of Apache and PHP almost everything works.

The only remaining problem is that with IMP 4.0.4 and other mail clients
all user folders are listed as subfolders of Inbox. With IMP 4.1
subfolders are listed at the top level beside Inbox. I can agree that
INBOX.Sent is a strange concept but users are used to it. We also have
some global folders (named shared.) and now they get mixed with the users
own folders. Is there any way to get back the old behavior?

Best regards,

Peter