[imp] Problem with authenticate with IMP

Luis Slaova dejikocv at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 22 14:36:00 PST 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Luis Slaova <dejikocv <at> yahoo.es>:
>
> > Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:
> >

> >> Check the frameset HTML source if tries to load the frames from
> >> different host names.
> >>
> >> Jan.
> >>

> > I don't know how to check it. But I think that it doesn't try to load from
> > different host names, because the address never change.
>
> Tell your browser to show you the source code.
>
> Jan.

It have to frame, one like src="/mail/services/portal/sidebar.php" and another
like src="https://domain/mail/imp/login.php?....". Both are correct, because
the domain it's correct, but perhaps the problem is because it put the domain
name instead of the relative path. What do you think?

Thanks a lot.

Luis Slaova