[imp] More fun with IMP 4.1 + UW-IMAP

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Sun Mar 26 19:25:43 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006, Jan Schneider wrote:

> > * One user in particular is triggering this error:
> >
> > The folder "" contains illegal characters in its name. It may cause
> > problems. Please see your system administrator.
> >
> > Which, when I prod the code (imp/lib/Folder.php v 1.130.10.35) it seems to
> > be feeding the whole Homedir into this list again.
>
> You should try a snapshot, because there has been a fix regarding the
> imap_config setting. If it still happens report it to bugs.horde.org.

Hm, I've upgraded IMP to the FRAMEWORK_3 snapshot from 2006-03-26 but it hasn't
fixed the above bug. The homedir list still appears in the IMP folderlist dropdown
and the IMP Search page.

* I've upgraded the IMP app to the latest FRAMEWORK_3 snapshot but left Horde, etc,
  at the current version (horde/framework-3.1)

* Just fyi, imp/lib/Folder.php is now at revision 1.130.10.36

* Have the fixes relating to imap_config gone into the framework_3 branch, or
  HEAD? Or has it gone into horde/framework somewhere?

* I'm trying to avoid going through another big release cycle if I have to move
  to a different version of Horde+IMP: the diff set between IMP 4.1 and IMP-FRAMEWORK_3
  from 2006-03-26 was quite small and thus easier to roll out to our live webmail servers.