[imp] More fun with IMP 4.1 + UW-IMAP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Mar 27 09:50:32 PST 2006

Quoting Adrian Chadd <adrian at creative.net.au>:

> On Sun, Mar 26, 2006, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>
>> > * Just fyi, imp/lib/Folder.php is now at revision 1.130.10.36
>> >
>> > * Have the fixes relating to imap_config gone into the
>> framework_3 branch, or
>> >   HEAD? Or has it gone into horde/framework somewhere?
>>
>> Are you the one who didn't want to recompile UW-imap?  Because trying
>> to work around this via imap_config won't work.
>
> Yes. s/didn't want to/can't/ - I'm running the frontend for half a
> dozen other
> departments. Why won't it work via imap_config?

Sorry - I may have misspoken last night (it was a long weekend).
Thinking about this with a clear head, there doesn't seem to be a
reason why this shouldn't work.

Reading your post, it sounds like you have updated the wrong file.  as
far as i can remember, the critical changes since IMP 4.1 occurred in
imp/lib/Session.php (and possibly imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php also) so
those are the files you want to update (not imp/lib/Folder.php).
There were also some fixes in imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php so that might be
another file to look at.

michael