[imp] imp Digest, Vol 1399, Issue 1

Kishor kishor.mv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 04:31:48 PST 2006

Dear All,

Some one has responded to my previous message below that I have to upgrade
my horde 3.0 to 3.1 and should run the history table.
I made a mistake that I am running horde3.1 only. Moreover with his clue I
worked around optimizing, analzing and repairing the table and have no
improvement.
Finally I thought to empty tables which over head one by one and found that
on emptying  the following tables resolved the performance issue.
horde_datatree
horde_datatree_attributes
horde_datatree_seq

Could some on enlighten what these tables store in them?

Thanks for all the help.
Regards
Kishor

Dear All,
I have horde 3 installed on   P4 2.4 Ghz machine running RHEL4.
The website was fine. Suddenly since a month I see lot CPU usage when the
message.php page is accessed. Logging in and Logout are as usual
Could any one give a clue what should I look into for a resolution?
regards
kishor