[imp] displaying html linke properly

nlin nlin at newton.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:02:17 PST 2006

Hi

I've got this weird problem w/ display a message that's completely in
HTML.  imp is configured to not display HTML inline, but it is
configured to display a link so people can open the HTML.

I have a user who received an email where the content-type is text/html.
  However, imp does not display the link, rather it displays a link for
downloading an .zip attachment.  Changing the config file so that it
displays HTML inline displays the HTML fine.  I'm wondering if there is
a configuration i missed which is making imp behave this way?

thanks
nancy