[imp] IMP Quota in courier

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Fri Apr 7 05:32:36 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have imp configured and working well except for Quota. I am using
horde-3.1.1 and imp-h3-4.1 and on courier-imap-4.1. My courier supports quota, as can be
seen from telnet session:

raj at swathi:~$ telnet courier 143
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright
1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.
1 login username password
1 OK LOGIN Ok.
3 GETQUOTA ROOT
* QUOTA "ROOT" (STORAGE 8 25600 MESSAGE 6 10000)
3 OK GETQUOTA Ok.
4 logout
* BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
4 OK LOGOUT completed

my servers.php is:

<?php
$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => full,
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => '',
     'quota' => 'courier',
     'preferred' => '',
);

I have searched through the archives and howtos and found that nothing more needs to be
done to enable quota. Did I miss some thing here?

thanks in advance,

raj