[imp] imp looking for maildirsize

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Fri Apr 7 23:03:10 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am using horde-3.1.1, imp-h3-4.1 along with ingo-h3-1.1, passwd-h3-3.0 and turba-h3-2.1.
My mail server is qmail-ldap and my authentication scheme is ldap and I am using fedora
ldap server.

I am testing my imp installation currently and found that it issues the following ldap
search from time to time.

SRCH base="o=isp" scope=2 filter="(&(objectClass=qmailUser)(uid=raj at mydomain.com))"
attrs="mailMessageStore cn uid maildirsize"

This is fine except that I do not have an attribute maildirsize in my ldap server, The
correct attribute is mailQuotaSize. I did a grep of the sources to find from where it is
getting this attribute, but nothing turned up. Just checking if this is important, and
needs to be changed to proper attribute name.

thanks in advance,

raj