[imp] Filesystem Quotas

Dominaux, Craig C CCDominaux at cbe.ab.ca
Tue Apr 11 07:30:34 PDT 2006

I must be missing something in the command.php file as I don't see where
this will grab quotas from the backend box.  I use this on another
system where everything is installed on the same box and it works great.

But I'm dealing with 100,000 students and we need Frontend Web servers
and Backend Mail, MySQL servers.

Thanks again in advance

Craig C Dominaux