[imp] Shibboleth/SSO integration

Cassio Nishiguchi cassio at protectnetwork.org
Tue Apr 11 12:23:01 PDT 2006

I can also add a preferences page to Horde, just like the "Remote Servers"
option, where a user can save his IMAP username and password.  This is not
the most elegant solution but it works.  The only thing that I'm having
trouble with is that the password is kept in the session, so when I save the
preferences I also have to change the session variable.  Otherwise the user
has to log out and back in for the changes to take effect.  How would I go
about changing a session variable when the IMAP preferences are changed?

Thanks in advance,
Cassio